Over the years, we have gained a lot of knowledge about Usability, User Experience and User Interface Design in several projects. Hence we may be considered to be one of the most experienced provider for UX and Usability Trainings, which we have often demonstrated in trainings.
We share our knowledge about User Experience (UX) and Usability
- Let us train you to be a certified Usability and User Experience Expert (CPUX-F)
- Learn the basics about Usability, Uxer Experience and User Interface Design in a workshop, specific to your needs
- Find a place to ask our experts special questions about various areas of application in your company
- We adapt our Usability Trainings to your needs – from web Usability to a User Interface Design training or basics workshops on the 3 U
- Work out User Experience strategies and solutions in moderated workshops
Examples for User Experience (UX) and Usability trainings
We are glad to support you in gaining knowledge about Usability suitable for your company. These are the possible topics:
- Training to become a “Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience – Foundation Level” followed by a certification test
- Usability trainings on basics, criteria and their meaning
- Web Usability and guidelines for specific sectors (e.g. e-commerce, software, terminals, etc.)
- Steps and phases within the user centred design process
- User Interface principles to evaluate the quality of a User Interface (e.g. touch devices, mobile devices, web systems, etc.)
- Capabilities of selected Usability Engineering methods in practise (e.g. Usability testing, User Experience Reviews, etc.)
- Execution and practical training of various methods in your context
- Recognising and solving typical Usability problems resp. problem areas
- User Interface style guides for web systems and applications
- Importance and application of User Interface heuristics
Focus – Experience Prototyping
Experience Prototyping visualises your first ideas and concepts. Thus, your system is made “tangible” with low costs and time resources for your future clients and users. In the training session, we will be working on the following subjects:
- Is the general concept of your idea clear? What is unclear?
- Is the concept technically realisable? Are there any limitations?
- Is the design appealing, what kind of emotions does it create?
- Does the (new) target group accept the solution? Does the new system adhere to the label/brand?
Possible approaches and methods (excerpt):
- Paper Prototyping
- Clickable Prototyps
- Wizard of Oz method
- (Virtual) Hardware Prototyping
- Software Prototyping (Balsamiq Mockups, Axure RP)
Focus – Strategic User Experience Management
To anchor and institutionalise Experience Management, we generate seminars and trainigs according to your organisation and goals. Examples for topics:
- Definition of Experience Management for your organisation
- Awareness workshops in your company
- Return of Investment (ROI) – user centred thinking pays off
- Controlling and budgeting of Experience arrangements
- Customer Experience methods and set-up for services and products
Are you interested in an UX or Usability Training?
Time framework and scope of the training can be timed according to your requirements. We are happy to organise the training in our office or directly at your place.
Please, contact Gerhard Helletzgruber for more information.